Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Revitalization

The Word of the Lord is called Food, Water, always something related to physical sustenance. God knows us....like for me I am constantly looking for something to make a connection to or with. I relate to needing water; being so thirsty my mouth gets dry - I think this is called parched. So now relate that to your spiritual thirst, the thing your soul longs for but hasn't been quenched - like drinking something salty when you are "parched" - your still thirsty. What's more incredible! Jesus, God's own Son, tells us that this water doesn't satisfy, but the water He provides quenches all thirst - you will never be thirsty again! (look at the gospels - the woman at the well) God allowed the singles in my church to congregate in Scotsdale Arizona this past weekend. It's our SouthWest Singles Conference for the churches in the southwest - from Nevada, Colorado, Mid-Cali (go middle earth!), to Southern Cali, to New Mexico and Arizona. It was a sweet taste of heaven. My heart is so full with the love that God has for me. He considers me special. He says I am worth finding. He makes me great. Come and see that the LORD is good. He is the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords. The one true God. Unlike any other.

No comments: