Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Wiki-wiki-wiki


I am so tired and I am only taking one (1) class. Graduate school is soooo much different than undergraduate work. Today we learned how to create a wiki....the first thing that comesto mind is a d.j. mixin some music -wiki,wiki,wiki. :) A wiki (root word for wikipedia). is like a central chat room where you can coordinate school assignments, business meetings, and a number of other things. I linked my blog to my wiki page, my first assignment for my EDIT 565 class. It is exciting. One day I want to teach a class to non-localized people. Big dreams people, big dreams. God is moving my heart... He's given me sooo much. If you don't know me...I was on academic probation before God rescued me. I hardly ever went to class and I surely didn't apply myself. How sad, huh? My heart ached for something that I didnt' find in any relationships, in partying, or anything else. God rescued me from disease, from death, from destruction. I didn't think I'd ever leave community college, but look at me today...I am in a Master's program at a local University. It shows me that had my heart been free to live and love, I could have applied myself and done what I'm doing now or not somewhere else. So I am grateful for the education I've received thus far AND I want to share what I've learned with others. So many people long for education but cannot afford to go to school, both here in the United States as well as abroad. Part of my heart is in Central America. Les extrano mucho mis hermanos y hermanas en Costa Rica. Pero no se cuando regresar. Anyway........wiki will allow people to learn and share. I am excited about learning how to use it for good.

Disclaimer -I borrowed DJ Yoda from google images

No comments: