Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"...you....you...you got it." Eric B & Rakim

I heard a tune I haven't heard in a long time.....about soul. :) I got it. Okay...my friend Mateos helped me with my allergies today. He promised the allegra wouldn't make me drowsy...I disagree! Now that has absolutely nothing to do with the tune I heard on the radio today. Eric B. & Rakim knocked it out with their beats, their clever use of and play on words, and their humor. I think it's funny. I love it...."....you...you...you got it.". Meaning, you got soul. I am sitting in my Edit565 class listening to an intelligent woman from NRC in Canada. We are on an on-line conference. (Cool right). She mentioned something about social interactions (but in different words), that I totally agree with. Gabriel also shared the problems we are facing with e-learning. I do not want to ever be 100% on-line in my learning. I like people (most of the time), I like being with people and looking in their eyes. I can tell a lot about someone by their eyes. I cannot really know someone virtually, nor do I want to. So I prefer that e-learning modules include a blended program of on-line learning and face-to-face learning. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

No comments: